Rising Medical Solutions is looking to add to its fantastic Sales team in the Mid-Atlantic region! Read on for full job description.
Role: Sales Executive
Status: Full-time, (base salary plus commission )
To help RISING continue to meet and exceed its growth and profitability objectives by aggressively pursuing new business. This is a business-to-business client acquisition role that involves strategic selling and long-term relationship-building expertise.
Work with the VP of Sales to establish a consultative sales strategy for acquiring long-term client relationships.
Identify new business prospects by initiating contacts and leveraging existing relationships.
Understand and effectively communicate RISING’S unique value proposition to prospective clients.
Develop lead generation, client contact, and territory management plans within assigned region.
Achieve aggressive client contact and sales goals through a combination of an individual and team effort.
Anticipate and identify customer needs, then work with RISING staff to implement existing and custom solutions to meet those needs.
Work with Sales team in the development of content to aid in business proposals (RFPs) and sales presentations.
Maintain in-depth knowledge of all company products and services as well as customer issues and needs through ongoing training and self-directed research.
Adhere to company policies, procedures, and reporting requirements.
Perform other administrative or corporate duties upon request
- Reports to: VP of Sales
- Regularly interacts with other members of Sales Team, Account Management Team, Marketing, IT, Operations, and other RISING personnel.
- Bachelors Degree required
- Successful completion of formal sales training program(s) preferred
- 3-5 years documented sales success (inside and/or outside sales)
- Previous business-to-business experience desired
- Medical/health care/insurance/bill review sales experience a plus
- Ability to build and maintain strong long-term business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills/presentation skills
- Good listener
- Persuasive and personable
- Flexible and able to handle constant change
- Planning and problem-solving aptitude. Able to identify and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ambitious, results-oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive
- High energy, professional, tenacious—thrive on meeting and exceeding goals
- Customer-service oriented
- Extremely ethical and capable of honoring commitments
- Available to travel (overnight) up to 50% of the time
- Compensation is a combination of base salary plus commission (commensurate with experience).
- Competitive benefits package.
- As we grow, so will your career-advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to make a difference in reducing health care costs and increasing the value of health care to individuals and their employers.
- Daily interaction with some of the most talented people in the medical cost-containment and care management industries.
Headquartered in Chicago, RISING Medical Solutions is a privately-held, financial solutions organization offering medical cost containment and care management services. With offices, providers, and case managers nationwide, RISING provides comprehensive medical claims solutions to our valued clients: insurance carriers, Fortune 1000 employers, third party administrators, and government organizations. At RISING, we’re committed to:
- Continuous technological improvement
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Seven core values that emphasize teamwork, ethical behavior, customer service, continual improvement, positive attitude, focus on what's really important, and keeping a sense of humor
- Responding quickly to client needs
- Rapid growth and expansion
Rising Medical Solutions, Inc - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, Rising (http://www.risingms.com) is a leading medical-financial solutions organization that services the...