Apply your sales/service skills and creative flair by helping customers and creating/recovering unique product displays, as well as helping customers load product into their vehicles.
This is a part time position and requires daytime, evening, and weekend shifts.
The Sales Floor Associate role is responsible for the following:
• Providing outstanding customer service
• Merchandising, consolidating, and recovering product
• Researching price accuracy
• Loading furniture into customer vehicles
Successful candidates must have proven ability in the following areas:
• 1+ years of progressive work experience
It’s desirable for candidates to have proven ability in the following areas:
• 1+ years of retail work experience
• Sales or hands-on experience with furniture
We provide excellent compensation and benefits. Your compensation will be determined based on skill and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and support a drug free work environment.
Our company, Cargo Largo, is an industry leader in the disposition of surplus and unclaimed inventory. We partner with a number of America’s premier transportation and retail/distribution companies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and support a drug free work environment.
Cargo Largo - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -