Bluehost believes in empowering its clients to take control of their online presence. The Bluehost Sales team plays an active role in this mission. Consequently we are looking for an individual who has the passion, experience, and ability to take our newly formed Outbound Sales Team to the next level. The Outbound Sales Floor Manager must be someone who works hard, is 100% dedicated and has a positive attitude.
Outbound Sales Managers will manage a team of up to 15 sales reps on the outbound sales team. They will be expected to help develop, motivate and inspire their team to achieve team and individual goals. It is expected that the Outbound Sales Floor Manager will be a positive leader that will do anything necessary to ensure the success of their team. They will collaborate with other Sales Floor Managers and report to the Director of Sales as they strive to meet the company's goals.
If this opportunity excites and interests you, we invite you to apply. We look forward to meeting with you!
Responsible for: developing people; improving processes; quality monitoring and improvements; new product introduction and benefits; superior customer service; beginning to end interactions; ongoing training and coaching of sales team.
- Motivate, encourage and support all personnel on their Sales Team
- Meet all goals set by the Director of Sales
- Communicate updates, changes, and requests to Sales Departments clearly and in a timely manner
- Supervise all personnel on their team
- Incorporate Bluehost's core values into day-to-day activities and behaviors as well as our own (Sales Department) Core Values
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, disciplining , coaching and terminating employees
- Develop sales policies and sales incentive programs either directly or through collaborating with the management team
- Gather information regarding competitive products and pricing within the market place
- Help Maintain 3 rd party and EIG partner relationships that have been introduced or will be introduced
- Keep accurate and up to date records for individual performance, team performance, goals, etc.
- Submit various reports per request of the Director of Sales
- Train and develop team members for succession
- Direct involvement in sales training programs
- Minimum of (3) years experience directly as a sales person
- Sales management experience preferred
- Demonstrated performance to strategically develop and execute a plan to establish revenue goal objectives
- Experience in conducting performance reviews, management by objectives preferred.
- Sales Skills Training
- Web Hosting industry knowledge
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to present information to senior management
- Must be able to motivate employees to achieve results
- Excellent Attendance - Must be available Saturdays
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and ensure follow through
Monster - 20 months ago