UPS, one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” according to Fortune , is looking for motivated and enthusiastic students to participate in summer internships. Selected candidates will gain invaluable knowledge and experience in different areas of our business and will learn a broad perspective of the logistics industry by interacting with various levels of management. Students will be able to apply their newly learned business experience to their academic studies.
- Requisition #: 201055362
- Job Category: Sales
- Operation: International Sales Ops
- Job Group: Intern-Coop
- Job Grade: 03
- Job Code: S177
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: ATLANTA, GA 30328 - UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
The International Sales Operations Intern supports the corporate International Sales Operations managers. He/She coordinates with and leverages support from corporate International Marketing and Sales, including the International Regions (Europe, Asia and Americas) to aid the Sales Team in growing International volume and revenue. The International Sales Operations Intern coordinates projects and implementation, researches international trends and completes data analysis.
- Complete an assessment of current trends in the international Inside Sales realm –
- Evaluate performance YTD and make recommendations for further analytics based on findings
- Research international market trends by developed and developing countries. Create presentation and talking points showing growth opportunities for US small and medium sized businesses based on growth in emerging markets.
- Identify key customer losses for the Import Freight Collect service in key markets. Work with market research to assess reasons for churn, and provide post-research evaluation and recommendations
- Complete monthly analytics to evaluate performance trends on key sales programs and their overall effectiveness
- Demonstrates leadership attributes within classroom, projects, volunteering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to multitask and work with cross functional teams
- Rising junior or senior preferred
- Actively enrolled in a degreed college program in the area of Business Management, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Logistics, or Marketing is preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) SharePoint
- Able to work 35-40 hours per week
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Must be currently located in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself there
- Actively enrolled in a degreed college program with a graduation date of May 2014 or later
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability
UPS - 7 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...