UPS Mail Innovations is a leader in cost-effective and efficient movement of mail to more than 200 countries and territories. Combining the operational expertise and reliability of a century-old institution with the latest in technological innovation, our expedited mailing services are a natural extension of UPS's innovative solutions to synchronize the world of commerce.
- Requisition #: 201055356
- Job Category: Sales
- Operation: UPS Mail Innovations
- Job Group: Intern-Coop
- Job Grade: 03
- Job Code: S177
- Relocation Assist Available: No
- Location: ATLANTA, GA 30328 - UPS CORPORATE OFFICES
The Sales Operations (Customer Experience) intern will be responsible in the development and implementation of projects, reports and operations processes that impact UPS Mail Innovations field sales.
- Supports Sales Operations (Customer Experience) Manager in supporting all needed areas of sales operations
- Serve as a Project Manager for projects that supports the sales growth initiative
- Analyze, research, document and implement processes / procedures to enhance current sales support operations.
- Conducts competitive analyses of postal industry and individual competitor
- Supports development of product information guides and webinar content
- Prepare capstone presentation and deliver to senior sales leadership to demonstrate presentation and communication skills
- Other duties as needed
- Demonstrates leadership attributes within classroom, projects, volunteering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to multitask and work with cross functional teams
- Rising junior or senior preferred
- Actively enrolled in a degreed college program in the area of Business Management, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Logistics, or Marketing is preferred
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) SharePoint
- Able to work 35-40 hours per week
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National of the U.S., an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, or an alien authorized to work in the U.S. for this employer
- Must be currently located in the same geographic location as the job or willing to relocate yourself there
- Actively enrolled in a degreed college program with a graduation date of May 2014 or later
UPS is an equal opportunity employer – race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability
UPS - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...