As a Tory Burch Sales Lead, you will be an expert in delivering on the five stages of the transformational experience through balancing ‘leader of the floor’ (TLOF) responsibilities, the daily coaching of other Sales Associates, and managing your own individual sales & client book. You will act as a leader in the store and are responsible for ‘holding down the fort’ when the GM & AGM are not available, which will at times include monitoring sales productivity, resolving customer or associate issues, and opening and/or closing duties.
- 2-4 yrs. experience in a high volume, customer-driven retail environment
- Strong personal selling and customer relations experience
- Previous sales leadership and motivation experience
- Ability to lift (at least 30 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach and bend.
- Availability and flexibility to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, store openings and closings, to meet the needs of the business.
Tory Burch - 2 years ago
Tory Burch sees the key of success through a keyhole of its iconic tunics. The company makes women's apparel, accessories, footwear,...