Ability to work anywhere in the Salem metropolitan area is required
Regardless of college major or professional experience, nearly 100% of our full-time employees start out in our Management Training Program. This allows everyone to learn our business from the ground up and understand how they play a significant role in seeing it succeed.
Once you've completed your initial orientation and training, you'll be assigned to a branch office in your home area and the hands-on training begins. You'll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees.
During your first year, you will actively participate in everything from sales and marketing and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you will be tested and evaluated to determine your proficiency in these areas. Successful completion of these tests and evaluations will result in rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions.
As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you. You can choose, as most people do, to continue your rewarding ascent within our Rental Operations managerial track or you can explore one of many other exciting options including Fleet Management, Human Resources, Car Sales, Accounting, Marketing and more.
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You'll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You'll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch's P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You'll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you'll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
- Bachelor's degree required
- In addition to Bachelor's degree must have at least one of the following:
- experience in sales, service, marketing or management within a sales environment
- 1 year relevant organizational leadership position (i.e. leadership in volunteer organizations, clubs, or collegiate/professional athletics)
- Must be willing/able to work anywhere within the Salem metropolitan area
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the last 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related event on driving record in the past 5 years (i.e., DUI, DWI, failed breath test, diversion agreement, or similar).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
What’s a career at Enterprise Holdings all about? Conducting business with integrity. Setting the bar for top-notch customer service....