Manage and implement sales process to create and sustain a high performance sales team. This at-will position will be responsible for overseeing consultant sales team. Adheres to company mission and values.
- Participate in hiring, training & development and retention of a productive sales team.
- Establish and maintain focus on sales metrics to drive results: review and find sales opportunities to drive results in the current week.
- Conduct weekly team meetings with focus on training and development, update on team goals and initiatives.
- Conduct weekly one on ones and side by sides with direct reports; to provide awareness toward goals, support, growth and development.
- Track and measure metrics on a daily, weekly and quarterly basis; analyze results to sales objectives/strategies.
- Identify trends and implement strategies to address.
- Facilitate and participate in weekly cross-departmental interaction with sales team and support leaders to ensure that the processes are being executed and business is progressing (i.e. housing, recruitment) continuing to identify areas to increase efficiencies.
- Identify business opportunities through data analysis (i.e. market trends etc.)
- Identify process improvements to create efficiencies while continuing to drive quality of service to our clients.
- Provide weekly sales goals and projections.
- Act as a liaison between consultant and recruitment team to facilitate and drive sales.
- Professional level of written and oral communications skills. Attention to detail, highly self-directed.
- Demonstrated effective consultative sales skills, professional presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, work effectively in partnership with other managers and direct reports.
- Full knowledge of sales with emphasis on relationship building and consultative approach. Demonstrated ability to train and develop sales staff.
- Ability to train and motivate sales team members to achieve goals.
- Promote and maintain team focus.
- Strong computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet and database applications. (MS Word and Excel preferred.)
- Strong communication/phone skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills focusing on consistently meeting urgent deadlines.
Note: Position descriptions are intended to serve as a guideline for typical duties and requirements of a position, but are not inclusive. Additional or different responsibilities within a reasonable scope of the position description may be added or deleted at any time at the discretion of management. Salary range designation may also be changed at any time at the discretion of management. EOE/AA employer.
- 2 years successful staffing experience in a sales capacity.
- Knowledge of the healthcare staffing market.
CHG Healthcare Services - 8 months ago
Medical practices without a doctor in the house look to CHG Healthcare Services to find them one. The privately held company provides locum...