The Sales Manager is accountable for the successful management of an assigned geographic territory, which includes members of the Piper Distribution Network based in the Americas, as measured by metrics determined by the Sales Leader within Assigned Region. The Sales Manager is also accountable for supporting and developing fleet opportunities, as measured by metrics determined by the Head of Global Sales & Business Development. The Sales Manager is accountable for developing, implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of dealer network goals and plans for aircraft sales and customer service in the territory. The Sales Manager will work closely with the Dealer Development, Customer Care, Parts Sales, Marketing and Aircraft Sales teams .
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Manage Dealers within assigned territory to optimize effectiveness of distribution network, company and product representation, and customer satisfaction as measured by determined metrics and objectives,
• Provide effective communications conduit between the factory and the distribution network,
• Assist in development of annual corporate projections and plans,
• Participate as a member of the team responsible for assessing Network effectiveness, developing plans to optimize distribution effectiveness, identifying, negotiating with and training new Dealer partners when necessary,
• Assist dealers and retail customers at the factory on a daily basis, or as required,
• Compile and present territory and product effectiveness reports, data and recommendations as required, by Senior Management,
• Entertain Dealers, customers and prospects after hours.
Product Management and Support Responsibilities:
• Provide after sales follow up for direct sales and fleet customers within assigned territory,
• Perform aircraft demonstrations in selected models of aircraft as needed,
• Represent company at domestic and international tradeshows to provide product and corporate support.
Fleet Sales Responsibilities
· Support Fleet Sales in developing fleet and direct sales opportunities within assigned region
· Represent fleet and trainer sales at shows and conferences
• Operate selected company aircraft in support of company sales, marketing and customer support efforts.
• Perform other related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors’ degree in Business or Aviation, at least three years or more experience with aircraft sales, international business and management experience, and or equivalent combination of education and experience, required. Commercial Pilot Certificate with instrument and multi-engine ratings is preferred. Flight Instructor Certificate is preferred to maximize safety and effectiveness of aircraft operations.
Knowledge and proficiency of Windows based computer programs is necessary to perform the duties of this position
**Only applicants presently legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis need apply. No immigration sponsorship available at this time.
TO APPLY: Please click the link below and e-mail your resume and desired / most recent salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please put the name of the job you are applying for in the title of the e-mail.
Contact Human Resources
Piper Aircraft - 11 months ago