We currently have an excellent opportunity for an energetic and driven Sales Manager in our Healthcare and Benefits division. This position reports directly to the Publisher of Health Data Management and is responsible for all sales pertaining to the full suite of Health Data Managements publications as well as the Healthcare Analytics Summit. This position will focus on the West Coast & Canada territories and may be based in our Chicago, IL office, a home office or our New York, NY location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building new relationships while simultaneously managing ongoing client relationships, while working with the Client Services, Operations and Publisher Relations teams to develop and execute campaigns.
- The main areas of responsibility include:
- Delivering presentations on Health Data Management Magazine, HealthDataManagement.com and Healthcare Analytics Summit
- Preparing proposals and responding to RFPs
- Presenting custom solutions
- Obtaining new business
- Maintain relationship with existing clients
- Arranging and attending face to face meetings
- Attending industry conferences
- Cold calling prospects
- Maintaining accurate forecast reports
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of face-to-face and remote sales experience, preferably in the Healthcare IT industry
- Demonstrated track record of meeting or exceeding revenue and profitability targets
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while meeting required deadlines and sales goals are essential for success in this position
- Organized with excellent time management skills and strong attention to detail
- Proficiency with Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Bachelor degree is preferred
- Excellent communication and time management skills are required
- An understanding of digital, print and event sales are a must
- The candidate must also be able to travel regularly and have a passport
Please e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org .
SourceMedia - 16 months ago