Exciting Opportunity for a District Sales Manager in the Home Care/Hospice field in the Boston Market. This is a large Fortune 500 company with a phenomenal salary and benefit package. We are seeking individual who want to be part of our growth and who desire to grow their careers with an industry leader.
The position pays an excellent base salary plus bonus, very strong benefits including a strong medical package, Dental, vision, 401k with match, and short and long term disability.
This District Sales Manager will be responsible for:
1) Recruiting qualified sales reps within their accountable territory.
2).Interviewing and Hiring qualified sales reps for the accountable territory.
3) Developing the skills of the sales reps the DSM is responsible for.
4) Evaluating and promoting or firing sales reps within the DSM's territory.
5 Ideal candidate should have experience selling and managing reps that have sold to both home care and hospice.
6. Will consider home care sales managers or hospice sales managers.
7) Riding with sales reps, working to help them meet their goals, call on key accounts. .
8) Needs to be self starter, able to work autonomously, motivate to make money, strong managment skills
If you have sales experience and are looking for a sales management opportunity in the area, we would love to speak to you about this exciting position. Please contact Joan at firstname.lastname@example.org
American Coalition of Healthcare Recruiters - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard