We are looking for
join our Winning Team.
You will find a
rewarding work environment
unlimited growth potential.
If you think you have what it takes to
in this environment
join our Manager Trainee Program Today!!!
Manages the sales and marketing function in a store environment. Major emphasis on telephone and floor sales, direct marketing, new customer growth, customer service program and store merchandising.
Reports directly to the General Manager.
Other tasks as assigned by management
- The Acquisition and Maintenance of Customers
- Setting weekly and monthly sales goals and staging products
- Update goal board daily
- Ensure execution of the sales "Flow", including telephone sales and showroom sales
- Ensure execution of the YES Program of Customer Service
- Generate new business through apartment community/business accounts
- Create and implement marketing strategies in the community to generate new sales
- Ensure that the showroom floor is merchandised as per guidelines
- Ensure that
merchandise is accurately priced
- Ensure compliance with the No-Holes Policy
- Perform routine service calls and product exchanges (per first up system)
- Handle service issues for customers immediately
- Resolve customer opportunities immediately
- Assist General Manager with product ordering, including planning for future sales and events
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Certification Zone for all items personally returned
- Responsible for maintaining the store's warehouse in a neat and orderly manner
- Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers' signature on lease agreements
- Review and close lease agreements (per first up system)
- Monitor and ensure efficient operation of the certification zone
- Assist general Manager in stock balancing
Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and "dolling" merchandise 50-300 pounds
The skills to effectively perform all functions in the store
High energy level
Good computer knowledge
Demonstrated selling skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Knowledge of merchandising techniques
Good driving skills
Excellent telephone etiquette
General product knowledge
Satisfactory MVR (driving record), DOT physical and drug screen, criminal background investigation with job performance reference check and required testing.
US-TX-Houston-CH151 - Houston