Performs merchandising activities and constructs displays of Company products in retail accounts as requested by Sales Representative or retail customers. Installs promotional merchandising point-of-sale to achieve display objectives. Services customers with special product deliveries on an emergency basis.
Performs merchandising and display activities in retail accounts as requested or directed.
Ensures maximum space allocation in merchandisable accounts.
Participates in the development of retail accounts through display service.
Introduces and installs new promotional materials to maintain display floor space in retail accounts.
Delivers product merchandise when required.
Performs merchandising warehouse duties as needed.
Advises the Sales Managers and Sales Representatives of service problems encountered.
Performs other related duties as assigned.
May involve evening or weekend scheduling for special sales promotions.
• High school diploma or GED.
• One to three years in Merchandising or Warehouse worker.
• Satisfactory communication skills & verbal.
• Valid state motor vehicle operators license. Job requires the ability to obtain and maintain auto-liability insurance in accordance with State laws.
• Travel 60% to 80% by automobile. Daily driving may involve distances up to 100 miles.
• Ability to frequently lift or move 40 to 50 pound cartons and stand for extended periods of time.
Denise M Smukal
Glazer's - 5 months ago
Glazer's Wholesale Drug Company, named during Prohibition when only drugstores and drug wholesalers could deal in liquor, is a...