This position involves a broad range of sales related operational activities including forecasting, bridging internal resources to solve customer issues, commission plans, meeting planning, facilitating sales enablement and general activities to support the regional VP’s day-to-day activities. This position, with the right candidate, will also be responsible for managing and mentoring the inside sales functions.
Sales Forecasting, pipeline review, sales analytics, reporting
Enable sales team to focus on selling by providing sales support in areas such as troubleshooting urgent sales issues, pricing, approvals, contracts.
Establishment, management, and mentoring of regional inside sales function
Assist regional VP to implement commission plans, meeting planning, facilitating sales enablement activities, and support regional VP’s day-to-day activities
Act as the liaison between APAC sales organization and other regional and corporate functions including finance, HR, logistics, IT, Marketing, delivery etc …
What are the supervisory responsibilities?
(Check all that apply)
Accountable for hiring and discharging decisions for two or more direct reports
Initiates or recommends salary action
Accountable for the work performance of the team
Responsible for training
Conducts performance appraisals and coaches for career development
Responsible for developing and managing a budget
Manages the following level(s):
Director Manager Supervisor Lead Associate None
List the educational requirements. Include required certifications and/or professional credentials.
High School Diploma or GED
Associate’s Degree (two years) in
Four-year Degree in information technology or business fields
Master’s Degree in
Doctoral Degree in
Other (include certifications and/or professional credentials):
Years of experience in lieu of education above (if applicable):
Indicate the minimum years of experience and type of experience required to effectively perform the key responsibilities of this position.
Minimum 10 years in sales support, operation, executive support, and strong experience in managing an inside sales team is preferred.
Indicate travel requirements and location.
10-20 % of time
Location of travel:
Other Position Requirements
List other position requirements (e.g., on-call, required holiday hours, etc.)
Key target qualifications & Must Haves:
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be very analytical and organized in his/her activities.
- Proven track record of managing a sales operation function, preferably in a pan APAC environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate effectively across all levels of the company
- Be able to analyze data collected for generating appropriate reports
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, especially excel. Experience in using ERP & CRM systems and Salesforce.com
- People management experience, managing within a matrix organization
- Ability to carry out his/her responsibilities without supervision
- Positive attitude, willing to take self-initiatives, and project positive energy and influence to the regional team working at different locations.