In this position you will facilitate pricing activities, analysis and operation.
Pricing System/ Reporting Management
· Manage pricing system and reporting system to enable pricing analysis and operation.
· Seek opportunities to improve revenue leakage.
· Perform Analysis to support pricing decision, control and improve profitability.
· Manage Pricing dashboard charts and KPIs.
· Manage Pricing data warehouse in Business Object and set requirements for reports.
· Proficiency in Advance Excel, Business Objects and Macro Programming.
· Possess a strong analytical and inquiring mind with the ability to structure and formulate problems, and to think out-of-the-box and out-of-the-book.
· Ability to distill substantial and complex data into key concise insights and relevant takeaways.
· Ability to interact/communicate at all levels.
· Good team player.
Education and Experience
· Degree in Engineering, Science, Business Administration, Marketing, or MBA.
· Minimum 8 years of working experience in semiconductor industry
· Finance/ Business Analysis/ IT experience/Foundry experience will be an added advantage.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world's first full-service semiconductor foundry with a truly global manufacturing and technology footprint. Launched in March 2009 through a partnership between AMD [NYSE: AMD] and the Advanced Technology Investment Company (ATIC), GLOBALFOUNDRIES provides a unique combination of advanced technology, manufacturing excellence and global operations. With the integration of Chartered in January 2010, GLOBALFOUNDRIES significantly expanded its capacity and ability to provide best-in-class foundry services from mainstream to the leading edge.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is headquartered in Silicon Valley with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Dresden, and a new leading-edge fab in Saratoga County, New York. These sites are supported by a global network of R&D, design enablement, and customer support in Singapore, China, Taiwan, Japan, the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, visit www.globalfoundries.com
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V).
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 15 months ago