- Ensure the customer experience is at world class level.
- Supervises, prepares and devises Sales Operations and Order Fulfillment activities according to budget and workload.
- Develops and executes training program for new hires and continued training/development of existing staff.
- Resolves escalated customer complaints regarding services and procedures.
- Provide operational support to the regional sales managers and account managers in maximizing revenue through consistent and relevant customer communication, on-time product deliveries and customer incorporation of new products.
- Identify processes to increase customer profitability with improved operational execution by linking customer requirements with Corsair supply chain execution.
- Ensure all efforts are expanded to meet/exceed customer product delivery expectations.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Ability to prioritize and allocate resources in a dynamic, fast pace environment to maximize productivity and workflow.
- Project management – Work closely with IS development team to define and implement processes which will minimize manual processing in all areas.
- Maintain clean loading of POS data into ERP system.
- Implement process improvements to support business growth and scalability; collaborate with other functional areas where needed to ensure processes are holistic.
- Drive direct customers to implement EDI order and RMA processing.
- Ability to work at all levels of the company from receiving clerk to CEO by building strong working relationships within all departments.
- Diligent in ensuring all projects are completed in a timely manner.
- Interprets and communicates work procedures and company policies to staff.
- Ensure orders, shipments and deliveries are executed based on delivery expectations following the company guidelines and meeting customer requirements.
- Validate and analyze sell through data to ensure customers’ inventory levels are proactively managed and the corresponding sell through trends align with the regional sales managers and account managers goals, and with the company goals and forecast.
- Establish Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) processes with key customers.
- Create and implement regular scorecard review processes with key customers to compare their performance to other customers, and to compare Corsair performance to other vendors.
- Partner with customers on supply chain initiatives that will improve end-to-end performance.
- Identify cost savings opportunities and implement operational efficiencies where needed.
- Ensure entire customer request for quote (RFQ) processing from request to order fulfillment is expedited in a time manner by all support reps.
- Facilitate and drive to closure customer specific marketing programs and promotions.
- Establish weekly report showing Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) metrics; highlight trends by customer and channel.
- Possess customer-centric skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Corsair’s core values.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations/Support, Supply Chain Management, Account Management, or Customer Operations Management
- Extensive experience working with MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel (creating charts, pivot tables, vlookup, formulas)
- Ability to multitask and close inquiries fast and efficiently
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to articulate a point of view and negotiate
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Exhibit strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail and accurate order processing
- Familiarity with consumer electronics channels
- Experience with project management
- Experience with Oracle a plus
Reporting to this position:
- Local Sales Operations, Order Fulfillment Team (7-10 Reps)
Corsair - 17 months ago