Founded in 1969, Flextronics International Limited has
grown into a $30 billion business and become one of the
world’s leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS)
providers that offers complete design, engineering, and
manufacturing services to aerospace, automotive,
computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure,
medical and mobile OEM customers. With a network of
facilities in 33 countries and an employee base of over
a 230,000 strong, Flextronics helps customers design,
build, ship, and service electronics products worldwide.
In this varied role, the Sales Operations Manager
manages the finance elements of major opportunities, and
needs to meeting challenging deadlines and focus on
supporting this dynamic team.The Sales Operations
Manager will be working within a global business
opportunity focused team supporting INS Business
providing the financial management and cost analysis
- Working as part of the INS Business Solutions Team
for commercial decision making.
opportunities, analyzing financial data on projects,
- Working with Team to review large business
markets and customers to turn raw data into valuable
information for analysis and financial modeling.
opportunities to maximize profitability.
- Provide creative and effective costing solutions on
optimized supply chain. Provide financial management
- Working with team on value propositions based on
analysis and input as base for key decisions.
perform risk analysis, develop constructive
- Identify and manage project issues and risks,
solutions and specific actions to address them.
and pricing in line with companies key operating
- Manage pricing and costing analysis, ensure proposal
requirements in relation to pricing strategy.
- Drive the evaluation and determination of project
Identify the relationships between variables
determining recipe for winning opportunities.
within the organization, includes relationship
- Communicate and build relationships at all levels
management with sites, segment teams and senior
of existing customers, monitoring and assessing
- Customer Financial Qualification. Financial review
financial results against forecast.
and monthly metrics.
- Management and maintenance of data on internal rates
- Preparation of data analytical reports for team
Flex standard policy.
- Ensure Sarbanes Oxley compliance in accordance with
REQUIRED (MUST-HAVE) QUALIFICATIONS:
finance discipline and an accountancy qualification.
- Candidates should hold a degree in a commercial /
strong experience in multinational manufacturing
- Proven financial analyzing and business acumen with
excellent attention to detail.
- Good financial control and accounting skills with
effectively at all levels.
- Strong communication with the ability to communicate
- Ability to identify problems and develop potential
prioritize workload in order to achieve deadlines.
- Strong initiative, self motivated, able to plan and
- Proficient in Excel
- Demand Creation
- Customer Problem Solving and outside the box thinker
- Quote Preparation
Flextronics - 30+ days ago
Headquartered in Singapore (Singapore Reg. No. 199002645H), Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider...