Manager,Sales Operations - Yardley, PA
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is currently seeking a
The Manager, Sales Operations a key player in targeting, call planning, alignments/mapping of sales territories and sales incentive compensation design, planning and implementation. Responsibilities include business leadership in the design, development and implementation of the Company’
s targeting philosophy, quarterly calls plans and geography alignments, the ability to effectively train analytically based opinions to key decision makers is an important component of the position. Responsible for designing, developing and implementing incentive compensation plans for our field sales staff. Identify, develop and implement innovative products/ reports in the areas of Incentive Compensation (IC) for the field force that lead to competitive advantage in the marketplace. Accurately assess business issues and develop the appropriate solutions to address them. Create analysis- based recommendations to mobilize senior management to drive business planning and decision making.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions (Touchpoint) designs and implements customized, cross-channel, healthcare sales, service, and communications teams to achieve our clients’ goals. From in-field to inside and from promotional to clinical, our centers-of-excellence include field sales and service, live video detailing, inside credentialed sales specialists, inside sales and service, clinical health educators, and medical science liaisons. Touchpoint provides the human touch to precision cross-channel messaging delivered at the right time and through the right channels to achieve maximum impact.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience with sales force related data and analytics. Significant analytical and technical experience; direct Incentive Compensation administration experience.
- Experience with pharmaceutical targeting, call planning and sales territory alignments/mapping experience needed and other process management experience a must.
- Must be knowledgeable about the most commonly used IC metrics and plan designs in pharmaceuticals - broad industry experience/ best practices knowledge a plus. Must also understand pharmaceutical sales data and common issues encountered in IC administration that can lead to errors (alignment changes, data restatements etc.). Must have experience in training field management, and compiling accurate, well-written communications in Word and PowerPoint.
- Must have a strong knowledge of MS office modules (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access), experience working with a territory mapping tool and a good working knowledge of SAS and how to leverage it optimally; additional technical expertise a plus.
- Knowledge of how IC, and Sales Operations information fits in with other Sales Support functions
- Experience working with mapping software to create sales territories and associated metrics
- Ability to lead the development and deployment of proprietary Sales Operations capabilities for TPS
- Knowledge of creating call plans and call planning process in a pharmaceutical company
- Good working knowledge alignments and work load/balanced potential alignments and mapping
- Broad view of a variety of businesses, and exposure to the senior leadership team of the Sales & Marketing Divisions of Touchpoint.
- BA/BS required
If you have a proven record of success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you. For immediate consideration, please apply online at
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted.