- Ensure the customer experience is at world class level.
- Provide operational support to the regional sales managers and account managers in maximizing revenue through consistent and relevant customer communication, on-time product deliveries and customer incorporation of new products.
- Identify processes to increase customer profitability with improved operational execution by linking customer requirements with Corsair supply chain execution.
- Ensure all efforts are expanded to meet/exceed customer product delivery expectations.
- Benchmark Corsair performance against competition via customer scorecard comparisons and implement changes to ensure Corsair is the vendor of choice.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Act as a first point of contact for customers with any operational queries or problems and ensure that customers receive quality pre and post sales service. Ensure regional sales managers, account managers and order fulfillment representatives are kept abreast of all issues.
- Ensure orders, shipments and deliveries are executed based on delivery expectations following the company guidelines and meeting customer requirements.
- Maintain and update the Corsair product listings with direct accounts.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records in CRM database.
- Validate and analyze sell through data to ensure customers’ inventory levels are proactively managed and the corresponding sell through trends align with the regional sales managers and account managers goals, and with the company goals and forecast.
- Establish Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) processes with key customers.
- Create regular scorecard review processes with key customers to compare their performance to other customers, and to compare Corsair performance to other vendors.
- Partner with customers on supply chain initiatives that will improve end-to-end performance.
- Identify cost savings opportunities and implement operational efficiencies where needed.
- Drive customer request for quote (RFQ) processing from request to order fulfillment.
- Facilitate and drive to closure customer specific marketing programs and promotions.
- Audit customer website and retail store product offerings to ensure correct products are listed, with correct images/signage, at current pricing and with sufficient inventory.
- Maintain weekly competitive pricing analysis.
- Establish weekly report showing Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) metrics; highlight trends by customer and channel.
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Possess customer-centric skills and ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Corsair’s core values.
Essential Skills and Experience:
Corsair is an EOE
- Language requirements: Fluent in English, Brazilian Portuguese
- Additional skills in Spanish are a strong benefit
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations/Support, Supply Chain Management, Account Management, or Customer Operations Management
- Extensive experience working with MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel (creating charts, pivot tables, vlookup, formulas)
- Experience with export and import shipments
- Ability to multitask and close inquiries fast and efficiently
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to articulate a point of view and negotiate
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Exhibit strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate attention to detail and accurate order processing
- Familiarity with consumer electronics channels
- Experience as project manager
- Experience with Oracle a plus
Corsair - 14 months ago