What is a Client Services Partner responsible for within the Client Services Group at FICO?
Client Partners are responsible for the development of business opportunities made possible through the combination of deep industry knowledge, senior relationship building skills and a solutions-based, consultative-selling approach. By combining these competencies with strong thought leadership, this role defines and executes an effective business plan involving the sale of Enterprise Decision Management applications and custom solutions.
A Client Services Partner adeptly:
• Leverages personal sales skills, experiences, and gained knowledge of FICO's core competencies in analytics, software development and data management to build highly credible relationships with assigned client group with the goal of gaining insight into specific, high value-add solution opportunities.
• Must be able to research and shape solution opportunities through collaborative discussions with FICO sales support teams, Product, Professional Services and other FICO leaders.
• Develops a deep understanding of existing or new clients, how the proposed FICO solution relates to their needs and develops strategic proposals outlining a solution designed.
• Serve as the senior relationship executive with our clients and provide internal strategic direction to other functional groups including Product Delivery, Product Management and Product Development.
• Develops strategic proposals, with the participation of key product, Enterprise Decision Management Technology and others, defining the client need and outlining a solution designed to deliver tangible and significant value to the client.
• Works within established corporate practices to lead proposal generation, deal shape, deal staffing and negotiation efforts.
• Effectively manage key accounts with the goal of expanding portfolio's, understanding the account P&L status, and growing the business while ensuring exceptional client satisfaction.
• East Coast Position could be located in New York, Washington DC, Atlanta or other close proximity to this region
• Successful experience in solution selling with proven track record selling software systems in the banking, consumer / commercial finance and leasing, Telecom, and / or other segments that engage in functional activites such as account acquisition and collection, marketing, portfolio management and credit risk.
• Has a proven track record of accomplishments in meeting or exceeding sales goals as well as meeting profit objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to craft and sell client value propositions to “C-suite” executives.
• Direct experience in selling solutions which either significantly expand the footprint of existing product offerings or bundle products into a larger solution sale.
• Expert understanding of relevant industry trends and specific needs/issues of target clients, coupled with the demonstrated ability to establish linkages between these needs and FICO’s product/service solutions.
• Ability to travel 50% or more.
* Location: East coast with a preference for the New York , Washington DC or Atlanta areas or other close proximity to this region.
• The candidate will have a bachelor degree or higher and be able to travel 50% or more.
Why make a move to FICO?
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
• Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
• Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
• High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
• Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
FICO™ (NYSE: FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com.
Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO is not able to sponsor or transfer H-1B visa petitions or provide “green card” sponsorship for this position at this time.
FICO: Make every decision count.
FICO - 24 months ago
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...