Banc of America Merchant Services, LLC is the result of a strategic alliance between Bank of America and First Data Corp. As an industry leader with a powerful commitment to the merchant business, Bank of America Merchant Services delivers a comprehensive suite of innovative payment solutions to merchants of all sizes. We are the number one U.S. payments processor today with over 13.5 billion credit card transactions processed annually, representing approximately 300,000 merchant based relationships. We have industry-leading products, world-class technology solutions, an expansive geographic footprint, and 1,600 full-time associates. We offer outstanding career opportunities and advancement and we promote a healthy work/life balance through special benefits and programs. Bank of America Merchant Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
Bank of America Merchant Services is looking for an AVP, Sales Performance Manager. The AVP Sales Performance Manager is responsible for a segment of the sales and relationship management performance function. This role is responsible for leading the strategy, design and development of that function. This leader must collaborate across multiple teams and functions to understand the business and sales strategy, develop end-to-end processes around data reporting and analysis in support of the strategy, and identify business issues and solutions based on advanced understanding of business processes and metrics. This role may manage a small team of associates.
• Bachelors’ Degree.
• 3-5 years of experience in design and develop reporting strategies by proactively understanding the business strategy and goals.
• 3-5 years of experience in understanding data elements contained in various systems/tools and extract data for reporting purposes.
• 3-5 years of experience of providing development and execution of the reporting strategy while leveraging data analysis and presentation techniques to ensure that data is available to the end-user.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a management capacity.
• Strong problem solving and data analytic skills.
• Ability to work with data to run/interpret analytics and identify trends.
• Strong project management skills.
• Knowledge of payments industry.
• Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing environment.
• Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
• Ability to drive strategic and operational initiatives within team.
• Leverage data and observation to coach associates.
• Schedule and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to meet the changing needs of the business including process improvement, ongoing support around reporting and analysis, and responding to ad hoc requests as they arise.
• May lead and direct the work of others.
• May be responsible for selecting, coaching, and growing high performing talent.
• Ability to build and sustain productive relationships with key business partners.
Bank of America Merchant Services is more than a payment processor. We give businesses momentum. We enable businesses to grow and cultivate...