Do you love meeting new people and providing great customer service?
Work in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere at a premier tourist attraction. Enjoy a rewarding and engaging experience as you use your creative eye to take breathe taking photos so guests can "take home more than a memory!"
The Sales Photographer works independently to engage venue guests in a quality photography experience. They work as part of a team for each venue to meet sales and customer service objectives.
SharpShoooter Imaging has developed and operated on-site photography services for many of the most prestigious attractions in the country. Every year SharpShooter Imaging photographs over 22 million guests at more than 80 premier vacation and entertainment destinations.
The Sales Photographer professionally greets guests, takes quality portraits of small and large groups and sells the photographs directly to the guests.
Photography, Sales, and Customer Service Training will be provided along with uniform and camera equipment.
- Customer Service or Retail Sales experience or aptitude is required.
- Photography experience is not required, but definitely a plus.
- Proven track record of responsibility and dependability are required.
- Professional communication skills and appearance is required since position will require day-to-day interaction with guests. Must also be able to communicate clearly and effectively with guests and clients.
- Ability to communicate and speak in both English and Chinese desirable but not required.
This position requires the photographer to carry photography equipment (up to 30 lbs) and stand on their feet for extended periods of time (6 - 7 hours)
SharpShooter Imaging - 2 years ago