Do you have an outgoing, magnetic personality? Would you like to live and work in a resort community? Are you a skier or snowboarder? If you answered yes to these questions SharpShooter Imaging wants to know about you. Live the mountain lifestyle; enjoy the adventure and camaraderie of working with the resort's finest team. Learn a profession while providing the resort traveler memories that will last a lifetime.
We are gearing up for another exciting season and are now seeking qualified individuals to work as Venue Managers and Photographers during the 2011-2012 ski season at one of the many ski resorts throughout the Rocky Mountains, the West and Killington on the East Coast.
SharpShooter Imaging is a rapidly growing, privately held Photography Company with established photo contracts at over 100 different types of tourist attractions from the East Coast to the West Coast. SharpShooter Imaging is one of the largest souvenir photo providers in the country with upwards of 1200 employees offering a tremendous amount of career opportunities.
As a Photographer, your outgoing personality and salesmanship will gain you access to "the hottest job on the mountain". While experience in digital photography is a plus, it is not mandatory. We provide the equipment and tools; you are in charge of your own success. A free ski pass to your location is part of the deal.
Professionally greet guests, take quality portraits of small and large groups and selling of the photographs directly to the guests.
Professionals who are accustomed to providing best-in-class service and can make people smile are encouraged to apply. SharpShooter Imaging will provide training and support to learn the ropes of the business to be successful.
- Responsible for properly greeting guests entering the shooting location and taking, processing and selling quality digital photos.
- Responsible for understanding the basic digital camera settings, ensures camera settings are accurate prior to shooting and remain accurate throughout the shift.
- Responsible for understanding basic photographic composition when grouping guests and framing them to take their portrait,
- Responsible for adhering to the prescribed capture and indexing process used in the production and fulfillment process.
- Responsible for image quality and takes professional portraits of guests.
- Listens to, understands and anticipates customer needs. Takes proactive steps to follow up on requests and ensure customer satisfaction. Enhances the guest experience by delivering excellent customer service.
- Responsible for handling all equipment safely and with care and performing routine maintenance on all equipment including troubleshooting maintenance (as directed by Management).
- Responsible for performing all basic Production Assistant tasks.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining strong lines of communication with the venue manager in an effective manner using a professional approach.
- Responsible for site preparedness, stocking, cleaning and organization.
- Responsible for following all company policies and procedures, including cash handling.
- Responsible for adhering to the code of conduct, dress code, appearance and hygiene guidelines.
- Responsible for adhering to the company safety policies including timely reporting of an accident, incident, or injury.
- Responsible for producing an appropriate quantity of work; does not get bogged down in unnecessary detail; able to manage multiple projects; able to determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way; organizes self and tasks. See related attachment for quantitative and qualitative performance standards.
Customer sales and / or service experience in a retail or service industry is preferred.
Prefer at least one year of photographic schooling and/or
practical professional experience.
Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
Employees must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Must be able to safely ski and or snowboard down beginner or intermediate ski runs and travel to and from assisgned shooting zones.
Must be able to stand and carry photographic equipment for prolonged periods of time, and walk long distances within the site walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
Must be able to frequently bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Must be able to work in very inclement and variable weather conditions expected of a alpine winter environment.
Employee must provide own ski and or snowboarding equipment. It is the employees’ responsibility to ensure that the equipment is safe and usable and appropriate for the given conditions of the resort.
Must be able to safely ski or snowboard down beginner or intermediate ski runs and travel to and from assigned shooting zones.
Flexible to work different locations.
Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 15 lbs frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally life and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Employee must wear the assigned uniform in a way that is prescribed by the Company and venue manger.
Upon acceptance of this offer, your training hourly rate will be at least $8.00 per hour and will commence on the first date of your employment with the Company. Upon completion of your training, you will be transitioned to the sales commission plan associated with your assigned resort location and position at that resort.
SharpShooter Imaging - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard