- 4 YEAR BA/BS DEGREE FROM AN ACCREDITED INSITUTION
- VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
- ABILITY TO TRAVEL DOMESTICALLY AS NECESSARY
- MIN 2 YEARS PHARMACEUTICAL SALES EXPERIENCE
ADVANCED UROLOGY PRODUCT SALES EXPERIENCE , INCLUDING EXPANDED ROLE IN ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS: TRAINING, MARKETING, ANALYTICS, SPECIAL PROJECTS; EXPERT JOB PERFORMANCE
- SELL UROLOGY SPECIALTY PRODUCTS TO A SPECIFIC CUSTOMER MARKET.
- DEVELOP LOCAL BUSINESS PLAN TO INCREASE MARKET VOLUME BY OUTLINING STRATEGIC TACTICS, ACTIVITIES AND RESOURCES.
- UTILIZE CUSTOMER & COMPETITION FOCUSED SELLING TECHNIQUES TO CONTINUALLY ASSESS THE CUSTOMER KNOWLEDGE.
- DEMONSTRATE ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE OF GSK PRODUCTS, COMPETITOR PRODUCTS AND PROMOTIONAL STRATEGIES AND OBJECTIVES.
- DEVELOP CREATIVE SALES STRATEGIES TO REACH “HARD TO SEE” DOCTORS, RETAIL PHARMACIES AND OTHER SPECIAL CUSTOMERS TO POSITIVELY IMPACT SALES IN THE TERRITORY.
- DEVELOP AND DELIVER INFORMATIVE SALES PRESENTATIONS BASED ON CUSTOMER NEEDS.
- WORK COLLECTIVELY WITH OTHER REPRESENTATIVES IN ARRANGING SPEAKERS, DISPLAYS AND SPECIAL PROGRAMS.
- MAINTAIN CURRENT, APPROVED PROTOCOL AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS TO BE INCLUDED IN SALES PRESENTATIONS.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
GlaxoSmithKline is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V - and we are proudly committed to diversity in our workforce.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
GlaxoSmithKline - 2 years ago
GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) is a global healthcare group, which is engaged in the creation and discovery, development, manufacture and...