The Program Manager is the focal point of the team organization. The Program Manager will be hands on in the design and sales of all projects and lead the professionals who will perform the tasks required to implement the direct installation of energy efficiency projects out of the SmartWatt Scranton, PA office.
- An extreme focus on results relating to all production goals including program saving goals, sales goals, and revenue goals.
- Accountability for all goals of the program
- Commitment to exceptional delivery of the program and to providing the leadership necessary for all staff, subcontractors, and vendors involved.
- Holding staff accountable to goals and setting the tone for the commitment necessary to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Completing the necessary high quality audits and proposals needed to achieve Program and office production goals.
- Setting and attending team and individual meetings on a regular basis which address performance and tracking toward goals and delivery of program.
- Being the primary liaison for program communication to the SmartWatt Corporate Utility Program team.
- Managing all expenses related to the program and office on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Continually reviewing the programs performance versus the goals and making adjustments and changes as necessary.
- Present pre-construction educational sessions developed by SmartWatt for tenants of properties where work is being performed.
- Assuring that staff is properly trained, and assuring that the product delivered to the customer is exceptional.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance processes
- Continuous improvement of program processes and procedures.
- Accurate reports of day to day progress as requested by the Corporate Utility Program team.
- Compiling and providing VP of Utility Programs and Director of Utility Program Operations with weekly report on production of pipeline, sales, and installations.
- Managing roles and responsibilities, milestones, processes, procedures and safety.
- Provide direction to Corporate Marketing team on the deployment of program marketing and outreach campaigns.
- Closely work with Corporate IT team to integrate specific program workflow, calculations and reporting that is required for the new program.
- Closely work with Corporate Accounting team to develop purchasing, invoicing and other accounting workflow procedures.
- Work closely with Corporate Human Resource team to implement program recruiting and staff on-boarding along with addressing potential office conflicts.
- Effectively manage the relationship with the Client with guidance, support, and direction from the Corporate Utility Program Team.
- Provide the leadership, and pro-actively promote and provide, the direction necessary to ensure that the SmartWatt mission statement is bought into and being adhered to by all employees working on the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Engineering or related field is preferred.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in sales or management.
- Preference is given to experience in the lighting industry performing energy audits, surveys, and calculations with strong emphasis on past experience in Multifamily or Lighting Direct Install Programs.
Talent and Skills
- A highly self-motivated and ambitious individual
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Professional presence
- Financial planning and budget experience
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills. Strong computer skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)