LivingSocial is the local marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city. We help local businesses grow by introducing them to high-quality new customers and give merchants the tools to make our members their regulars. Based in Washington, DC, we have more than 70 million members around the world.
In order to reach our goals, we’re looking to hire an experienced Contract Sales Recruiter (paid hourly) to help us find the best sales talent to join the LivingSocial team!
- Serve as a partner to sales leadership and sales hiring managers to understand department hiring needs, and build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with inside and outside sales candidates
- Understand how to apply effective recruiting practices to both passive and active candidates; profile candidates based on fit and motivation versus selling a specific position
- Use creative sourcing techniques for challenging sales requisitions
- Work closely with a dedicated Recruiting Coordinator to own candidate experience from initial interview through offer
- Work closely with the Sales Recruiting Manager to maintain our aggressive hiring goals
- Verifiable track record of building a highly skilled, top producing company sales force, preferably in an online or tech related field
- Successful track record of managing and closing highly visible searches
- Strong ability to screen, interview and prepare sales candidates in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Experience working in an Applicant Tracking System and LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred
- Extraordinary written, verbal and presentation skills are an absolute must
- Competitive hourly rate offered
- Opportunity to work with committed, talented people with a great sense of humor
LivingSocial appreciates your interest in our company as a place of employment. It is the policy of LivingSocial to provide equal opportunity for employment to all qualified employees and applicants, regardless of race, religion, religious affiliation, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, placement, training, transfer, promotion, termination, pay, and other forms of compensation and benefits. The company will comply with its legal obligation to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities.
LivingSocial is a leading marketplace to buy and share the best things to do in your city – or wherever you may be.
We're growing, and...