This is an Independent Contractor position (1099) pure commission based sales position.
- Work with VP Athletics and other members of the team to qualify new business opportunities within BIG-Athletics Divisions current customer base and new customer prospects.
- Assist theVP Athleticsin development of ways to further penetrate accounts by actively developing new account opportunities, client generated leads, and internal client referrals.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve transaction profitability.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering sale items.
Education and Experience :
- Extensive knowledge of the sports industry
- Experience as a multi-line sales representative selling into schools or colleges athletics departments AND/OR
- School athletics coach with current relationships/networks with Athletic Directors or key decision makers for sports teams
- Established book of business selling into schools athletics departments
- Experience selling fundraising into schools
All-Star Athlete in collegiate or professional sports
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong presentation/public speaking skills
- Effective and persuasive telephone selling skills
- Excellent relationship building, communication and collaboration skills
- Creative ability to uncover and approach opportunities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Business Impact Group (BiG) does not accept solicitations from 3rd party recruiters or agencies.