MISSION : Drive incremental sales via our Business to Business selling model, through National Accounts (60%), GPO’s (30%), and select Commercial Painters & Installers (10%), and support all other aspects of strategic account management. The territory covers Washington, DC to Westchester, including all of metro NYC.
This is a great opportunity to join a great team and become part of a well established & growing company with a rich history of success in the coatings industry.
Benjamin Moore is a Berkshire Hathaway Company and offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, and company car, designed to attract the best sales professionals in the field.
keywords: territory rep, account rep, national accounts, contractors, painters, commercial sales, group purchasing organizations, coatings, paint
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
- College degree preferred, or equivalent industry business experience
- Thorough knowledge of Commercial & Industrial Business Segments
- 5 years of Multi-level National Account sales experience required, preferably in the industry or B2B segment
- Self motivated & experienced at working remotely
- Ability to travel overnight as needed, up to 50% of time
- Excellent communication, listening and public speaking skills
- Ability to analyze situation and identify opportunities for success
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Benjamin Moore - 19 months ago
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...