Benjamin Moore & Co, a world-class leader in paint products and color, is currently looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our sales team. You act as a consultant, advisor and facilitator with our Retailers ensuring effective delivery of our products, programs and services, resulting in profitable sales growth for both our Retailers and Benjamin Moore. Territory is Indianapolis, souther Indiana and southwest Ohio.
This is a great opportunity to develop your sales experience, join a great team and become part of a well established & growing company with a rich history of success in the coatings industry.
Benjamin Moore is a Berkshire Hathaway Company and offers a competitive compensation & benefits package, and company car, designed to attract the best professionals in the field.
Note: strong candidate already identified.
keywords: sales representative, paint, retailers, account rep, territory rep, coatings, contractors.
- College degree or equivalent business experience
- Minimum of two years of outside Business-to-Business sales
- Strong work ethic & customer focus
- Working knowledge of personal computers (Microsoft Office, e-mail, CRM)
- Ability to travel and willing to work evenings and weekends
- Excellent communication, listening and public speaking skills
- Ability to analyze situations, solve problems and identify opportunities for success
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website, or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at email@example.com . Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Benjamin Moore - 10 months ago
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...