As a Careers 2.0 Team Member, you will present Stack Overflow's Careers 2.0 products and services to prospective companies in a consultative and professional manner. Each team member is responsible for the entire sales-cycle from lead generation/prospecting to sales close to account management, support and growth. Sales activities are conducted using a strategic and structured sales process that consists of a balance of both inbound and outbound activities. Also, since each individual brings unique skills and capabilities to the position, documenting your successes and sharing best practices and insights amongst your teammates is an important part of the role. Our work environment is crucial to the success of the business so a candidate with a collaborative disposition and good team fit is mandatory.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prospecting for new business and sustaining a stable sales pipeline
- Ongoing support and development of existing accounts brought onboard
- Tailoring of proposals for each prospect based on their specific needs
- Proper documentation of accounts, contacts and activities in the CRM system
- Development of monthly sales plans and ability to deliver on those plans
- Feedback of improvement ideas to sales management, marketing and product development
- Advocating for the best interest of each customer in a humble and level headed manner
- Leveraging training opportunities and always striving to improve
Oh yeah, and...
- 3+ years of applicable business to business telephone sales experience
- Experience with digital advertising sales or web based services sales
- Strong cold calling, networking, and business development skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding telephone skills
- Strong analytical & computer skills with Microsoft Office suite on Windows
- Team player with strong time management and organizational skills
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
- Call center or customer support experience preferred
- Willing to eat daily free lunches, have great benefits and be part of a fun team
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
Stack Exchange, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
Stack Exchange - 9 months ago