- One of the largest and most respected educational publishing companies in America
- A major well-known national corporation
- A leader in their segments of the industry.
- A growing company with a strong pipeline of new products
- College Textbook Publishing Sales Representative
- Call on professors at colleges and universities
- Sell a full line of textbooks and other class materials
- Sell Educational Technology and Digital Learning products
- Lubbock to El Paso, Texas and Albuquerque New Mexico
- This position has approximately 50% overnight travel
- This is a well-established territory with many existing accounts
- Substantial repeat business plus room for growth thru new business
- Total income package is $64-76K or more
- Base Salary $50-60K (possibly higher for Publishing sales experience)
- Bonus plan adds $14-16K at goal
- Bonus is uncapped and can be even higher based on personal performance
- Company Car
- Excellent benefit package: Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, 401K, etc.
- Outstanding advancement opportunities.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have your college overall GPA on your resume, please add it in a cover letter.
- 4-year degree (BA or BS)
- Ideally a 3.0 or higher GPA
- 2 or more years Sales experience in any field
- Publishing Sales experience is helpful but not required
- Documented track record of success with stack rankings, awards and commendations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proficiency in with computers, word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, database
- Clean driving record
For immediate consideration, simply click on the APPLY NOW button below to send your resume. If your resume fits the requirements that our client company has given us, one of our recruiters will call you. If you do not receive a phone call from us, it's likely we have already identified enough candidates to fill our client's interviewing schedule. We may, however, contact you at a future date if more first interviews are requested by our client.
Unfortunately, we cannot personally contact everyone who sends us a resume due to the sheer volume of resumes we receive. We want you to know that even if we don't contact you for this position, we will keep your resume in our confidential database for future career opportunities.
This position requires specific experience. Candidates without the required experience cannot be considered for this position. For a complete listing of all our openings in your area for which the requirements may be different, please visit our website.
For immediate consideration, send your resume in MS Word format by simply clicking on the APPLY NOW button below, then click BROWSE to locate your resume on your hard drive. Responding to this posting by any other means will delay the reviewing of your resume.
Monster - 10 months ago