The Sale Representative goal is to maintain positive working relationships with customers while growing the ASUS business above industry growth rate. The Sale Representative functions as a liaison between client companies, account executive, and operations staff. The Sales Representative works in conjunction with account executive and senior account executive to support business development and client retention for the specified geographical region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sales and Inventory Management:
- Weekly Sales and Inventory report analysis
- Provide recommendations to accounts and Product Management based on model performance
- Arranges and coordinates schedules and appointments for account executive
- Coordinates and arranges weekly/bi-weekly/ and monthly scheduled meetings with each account.
- Take the lead on the call when management is not available.
- Take notes and create action items from meeting to be completed in 48 hours.
- Assist in setting up new items at account via the accounts preferred format
- Training and Trade Show Events:
- Coordinate with marketing the needed materials for the event
- Project manage from start to finish
- Ability to present to large groups on Asus products
- Competitive Analysis: Track promotions of competition at selected accounts. Ask detailed questions to account to better understand competitions performance
- Market Analysis: Read NPD monthly reporting to understand the market and help provide recommendations to accounts based on market data
- Work with ASUS partners: Intel, Microsoft, NVidia to create win-win opportunities
- Customer Service - Escalate customer service issue and create a closed loop to satisfy end consumer and retailer
- Actively utilize Sales Force to track account activity and performance.
- Work with Marketing to create marketing solutions to support accounts. Closely manage marketing timelines set by accounts. Drive each account to place ASUS products in ad - ensuring they have the proper messaging and images.
- Forecast Management:
- Input forecast to Product Management team.
- Track delivery schedule to meet forecast request.
- Communicate to account any deviations from forecast.
- Request POs based on forecast.
- Perform other duties as assigned*
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent
- College GPA above 3.0
- Intermediate experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and manage work flow priorities
- Feel confident to speak in front of large groups or senior management
- Focused on taking initiative to solve problems and create positive results
- Strong communication skills via email, phone, and face to face within ASUS and external partners
- Potential travelling up to 40%.
- Proficient in English
(*Job functions are subject to change at any time)
ASUS, the world's top 3 consumer notebook vendor and the maker of the world's best-selling and most award winning motherboards, is a leading enterprise in the new digital era. ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today's digital home, office and person, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktops, Eee Box and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, tablet devices, servers, multimedia and wireless solutions, networking devices, and mobile phones. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 3,886 awards in 2011, and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with the Eee PCâ„¢. With a global staff of more than 11,000 and a world-class R&D team of 3,000 engineers, the company's revenue for 2011 was around US$11.9 billion. To learn more about ASUS go to
ASUS Computer International - 14 months ago