A full-time Representative is needed to exemplify the values of our client which include personal commitment, integrity and teamwork. The representative will be responsible to meet or exceed established program sales and market share targets within a given geographical territory targeting primary care physicians.
- Builds customer alliances, establishes and maintains product market leadership and achieves long and short terms sales objectives by identifying customer needs, providing solutions and creating relationships between client and customer
- Consistently met and exceed established program sales goals and market share targets within territory by delivering sales programs and utilizing effective sales techniques and promotional materials in order to influence targeted physicians, healthcare professionals, and Field Nurses.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with cardio-metabolic medical community, providers and decisions makers
- Maintains superior levels of product, market, reimbursement, formulary, managed care, customer, competitor products and distribution knowledge
- Achieve daily sales call activity / client deliverable by gaining access to prescribing decision makers and influencing purchasing decisions
- Possess advanced knowledge and understanding of healthcare industry, all assigned products, disease states, treatment regimes, and competitor products, therapeutic and institutional trends
- Ability to plan and implement effective professional and patient education programs
- Deliver sales presentations and utilize effective sales techniques in order to influence target specialists, physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals
- Product high quality territory management activities, including pre-call planning , material inventory, call reports and expense reports
- Demonstrate PDI’s values and behaviors.
- Bachelors degree from a 4 year accredited college or university required
- 3-5 years of pharmaceutical sales experience with a track record of proven sales success, scientific or clinical background desired
- Experience in cardiovascular, metabolic, diabetes products and disease state treatment regimens
- Must possess a strong scientific and clinical acumen
- Knowledge of managed care and reimbursement systems highly desirable
- Working relationship with physicians, healthcare professionals, Patient Advocacy Associations and Field Nurses
- Understand of PDMA guidelines
- Ability to interface with client counterparts
- Possesses fortitude to sell and compete, and be a self starter
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Daily and overnight travel may be required
- PC skills also required
PDI, Inc. - 19 months ago
PDI, Inc. is a leading health care commercialization company providing superior insight-driven, integrated multi-channel message delivery...