Identify new business opportunities and promote product/capabilities to book orders consistent with Product Profit and Strategic Market Objectives
Education: 4-year technical degree related to company product or industry
Experience: 3 years of related experience
Obtain maximum order bookings from assigned territory and assure communication with others on an ongoing basis
- Develop and grow a full territory account load
- Sell all product lines within assigned territory
- Ensure that time/territory management skills are used
- Prioritize all accounts relative to business potential
- Maximize direct sales time in front of customer
- Pursue product emphasis goals in relation with division objectives
Protect and expand base business
- Survey territory on periodic basis and determine primary accounts in targeted industry
- Displace competitors while maintaining position in existing accounts
- Write territory account plan at start of each fiscal year
- Pursue new customers as part of territory account planning
Pursue and win major project business
- Identify and scope out capital projects, expansions, retrofits, etc. and provide leadership for all major products
- Harness and effectively utilize necessary support and management resources to ensure success
- Update and communicate specific sales action plans to ensure success with all product lines
- Ensure that project database is updated as directed
- Proactively communicate opportunities across all sales channels
Promote and sell the company image and "Total Value"
- Identify leads for Emerson initiatives
- Assist in the development of technical seminars, Lunch and Learns, major customer product presentations and participate in local trade shows and professional societies
- Aggressively introduce and promote new products
- Utilize local mailings, handouts, brochures and catalogs
Actively pursue professional sales development
Perform other duties as assigned
To apply for this job opening please click here.
Minimum Education Required: 4-year technical degree related to company product or industry
Minimum Experience Required : 3 years of related experience
Additional Company Information
Emerson Process Management ( www.emerson.com ) is a leader in helping businesses automate their production, processing and distribution in the chemical, oil and gas, refining, pulp and paper, power, water and wastewater treatment, metals and mining, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. A business unit of Emerson, Rosemount Inc. is a global leader in high-precision pressure, temperature, level, and flow instrumentation.
Rosemount Inc. offers a competitive rewards package that provides for the health, well-being, and future financial security for yourself and your dependents. Through a strong profit sharing program, employees have historically received double digit company contributions that reflect the performance of the company, and their own individual efforts. Our medical and dental plans provide for the care of yourself and your family. Life insurance and long-term disability benefits give you the peace of mind you need and protect your dependents. A flexible work schedule, vacation and holidays allow you to balance your work life with your personal schedule. Additional benefits such as tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, employee assistance programs, and onsite wellness activities are available to support you and provide the environment you need to succeed.
Emerson combines industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad portfolio of products and...