1. Focusing on meeting the customer’s needs, maintaining close and long-term customer relationship.
2. Investigating and develop new business opportunities in Hong Kong, assess market studies and analyze needs and potentials, negotiations with customers.
3. Fully responsible for the allocated sales activities from business opportunity to receipt of payment from customers.
4. Plan, develop, organize and lead activities that are related to marketing and sales, of Emerson product portfolio in Hong Kong. Overall responsibility in planning, making decisions for marketing strategies, budget forecasting financial and technical negotiations.
5. Participate as a member of our sales team in marketing activities such as campaigns, exhibitions etc. Arrange and lead tender preparation, customer presentations, meetings and seminars. Analyze customer inquiries, prepare quotation and feedback products information to customer.
6. To achieve the sales and order booking for the dedicated customer accounts, consistent with the low operating cost as agreed in the budgets. Analyze market situation, product development and pricing concerning competitors within dedicated customer accounts. Prepare monthly business reports, and update sales funnel weekly.
7. Authorised to submit commercial proposals and negotiate commercial contract to / with customers, to an agreed value designated by the management.
1. University or College Degree.
2. Minimum 6 years experience within the electrical and mechanical and/or telecommunication fields.
3. Computer literacy – in Microsoft Office or of similar software.
4. At least 5 years experience in Sales with a successful track record.
5. A broad and deep knowledge of requirements and needs for datacentre infrastructure, especially turnkey solutions.
6. Good knowledge in multimedia tools and applications.
7. Proficient in strategic marketing, research, sales skills.
Excellent skills in market analysis.
Additional Company Information
About Emerson Network Power
Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson (NYSE: EMR), is the global leader in enabling Business Critical Continuity™ from grid to chip for telecommunication networks, data centers, health care and industrial facilities. Emerson Network Power provides innovative solutions and expertise in areas including AC and DC power and precision cooling systems, embedded computing and power, integrated racks and enclosures, power switching and controls, infrastructure management , connectivity, solar power , wind power, i ndustrial energy-efficient products and electric vehicle charging station s . All solutions are supported globally by local Emerson Network Power service technicians. Learn more about Emerson Network Power products and services at www.emersonnetwork.com .cn , or call 400-887-6510.
Emerson combines industry knowledge, manufacturing expertise, and technological innovation to offer a broad portfolio of products and...