Training Sales – Senior Account Executive
This is a great opportunity to become involved in the booming IT training industry, and with a company poised for national expansion. As a member of the Intertech Sales team, you would be responsible for building relationships with our customers. This involves creating new business through calls and face-to-face meetings,contacting potential clients, qualifying their needs, providing business correspondence, following up by phone or email, attending trade shows and marketing events, and meeting with clients when necessary. Must take a genuine interest in customers and grow new relationships into long-term ecstatic customers. This position offers the opportunity to manage and build your own accounts, as well as provide input on the future growth and strategic development of the company. Must be thorough, self-managed, and committed to growth of yourself and the firm. Energetic Self-Starters only need apply! If you desire the opportunity to drive your own income and be an integral part of our company’s success, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Why Join Intertech?
There are a few reasons Intertech is the employer of choice:
- The best work. As an instructor with dedicated time for R&D, you are working on the technology frontier.
- The best environment. We’re the recipient of over 20 awards for growth, business practices, an eight time winner of the Great Place to Work award, and #1 mid-size company to work for in Minnesota in 2012 according to Minnesota Business ( http://www.minnesotabusiness.com/news/minnesota-business-announces-best-100-companies-work ).
- Recognized by PCI (Private Company Index) as a top growth company in 2010.
- The best package. We offer a great salary, bonus plan, and a full benefits line-up that includes medical, dental, long/short-term disability, life insurance, 401K with company match, and an option program.
- The best life and work upside. Intertech has a sabbatical program and the ability to work from home when performing R&D. In 2009, Intertech was a winner of the Minnesota Work-Life Champions--Minnesota Companies Honored for Championing Healthy Work-Life Balance
- A minimum of 3 years previous successful sales experience, preferable working within the IT industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self confidence and a positive, up-beat attitude
- Great phone skills, with the ability to effectively listen (must be comfortable making a lot of calls)
- Desire to work in a fun and fast paced environment
- BA or BS undergraduate degree
*Sold 750K per year in IT services in Twin Cities in past two years
*Prior income of at least $75K
*Over five years of industry sales experience
*Commitment to focused hard work, making contacts, and maintaining a positive attitude
*Business-level knowledge of Java, .NET, SQL, and project management
*Desire to gain intimate knowledge of customers, industry, competitors and trends
*Experience in a sales process
*Consistently closing skills, not afraid to talk about money to qualify good prospects
*Excellent written and verbal demonstration skills
*A commitment to personal growth
Intertech offers strong benefits, profit sharing, stock options, and an energetic, focused atmosphere. You would also receive a cell phone, reimbursement for business expenses, and opportunities for training and career advancement.
* No recruiters\placement firms please.
Founded in 1991 by local entrepreneur Tom Salonek, Intertech, Inc. has grown from a one-person shop to the largest combined software...