PFP/ Family Security Plan
Location: Catonsville, MD (Baltimore Region)
Our salespeople are responsible for closing business within an established membership and cross-selling our credit union partners products. A strong candidate will have consistent work ethic, the will to succeed and interest in growing their future with PFP.
If you are competitive about winning, passionate about selling and take pride in the fact you are selling products that help people with their future needs, please apply.
Our Company’s Success:
· Our training program is in the top 125 in the country.
· In 2011, 11 sales representatives were internally promoted into leadership positions.
· Over the past 3 years we have continued to grow and expand our business, resulting in the creation of more opportunities.
· In 2011, 108 Sales Representatives qualified to attend our annual sales awards conference.
· Offer our supplemental benefits to members inside the Credit Union lobbies, at their job sites and onsite at specific company locations.
· Approach members, present products and close sales in a short period of time.
· Conduct small group presentations, while representing the Credit Unions at company locations.
What we offer:
· Base Salary + Commission and Bonuses
· Great Work/Life Balance
· Superior training and management support
· Unlimited Career Growth
· Sales experience preferred, but not required.
· With our paid assistance, be able to earn your state insurance license for health, life and disability.
· Successfully complete PFP’s recognized training program.
· Ability to achieve and surpass sales goals.
PFP/ The Family Security Plan is a fun, family oriented company that has been in business since 1973. PFP is the nation's largest distributor of individual insurance products sold directly to credit union members. We offer solutions that ensure credit union members' peace of mind.
PFP sells over 100,000 policies annually to credit union members and currently has over 1,000,000 policies in force. The life insurance protection held by credit union members represents a face amount in excess of five billion dollars!
PFP - 22 months ago