Mondelēz International is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world's favorite brands. Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelēz International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelēz International is new, our brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which our products are marketed. As the world's pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee. Mondelēz International's portfolio includes several billion-dollar brands such as Nabisco, Oreo and LU biscuits, Cadbury and Milka chocolate, Jacobs coffee, Tang powdered beverages and Trident gums. Mondelēz International has annual revenue of approximately $36 billion and operations in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.mondelezinternational.com and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational. Launched on October 1, 2012, Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. The company employs 100,000 people and its operations span more than 100 countries. We are a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus, to create joy providing life's delicious moments by sharing the world's favorite brands. As the world's pre-eminent maker of biscuits, chocolate and gum & candy, Mondelēz International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world. The company has an estimated $36 billion in annual revenue and holds the No. 1 position in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee. Primary Role: The role of the Sales Representative is designed to build a world class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level. Through maximizing sales, effective planning and order writing, as well as supporting and completing incidental activities such as merchandising, shelving and pricing, the Sales Representative acts in an expert sales role to retail stores. The SR exploits selling opportunities at the retail level consistent with company programs and strategies to positively influence the sale of Nabisco and Cadbury products. The successful candidate will be able to sell business-building, in-store merchandising programs to key store personnel by using consumer and trade information that addresses the customer's needs. The Sales Representative will have routed stores with assigned store call frequencies that will vary based upon Customer selling influence as well as selling and merchandising responsibilities at their routed stores. Additionally, the successful candidate will be able to develop and maintain a complete knowledge of Nabisco and Cadbury products, sales systems, and procedures, including: Sales objectives, campaigns and promotions, sales brochures and order guides, sales presentations, sources of product and distribution, maintaining schematics and uses, and proper merchandising. Selling all headquarter authorized programs, as well as incremental selling opportunities, growing the business, while monitoring and managing territory KPIs as dictated by returns, unsalables, sales, merchandising hours, etc. Perform in-store planning by tailoring programs and fact-based sales presentations to the customer's needs, store demographics, and the current consumer base in order to drive Nabisco and customer growth. Develop strong business relationships with store management to provide service and value beyond the customer's expectations. Work with customer to ensure sufficient product is ordered to support customer take away, including from incremental racks and displays, for DSD. Communicate plans and effectively manage merchandising resources to build sales volume at store level. Work in conjunction with the Merchandiser to ensure inventory is fully stocked, rotated and presentable at all times. Properly credit and dispose of all unsalable merchandise from all stores. Monitor and report on competitive activity and document all pricing activities. Be a collaborator between Customer Business teams and store management.
- Sales Process: Aligning with customers by using a strategic and consultative sales process to understand customers' needs and exceed their expectations while growing each customer's and Nabisco's business.
- Finance and Profitability: Integrating sales skills with knowledge of financial data and profitability requirements to increase the cost-effectiveness and economic performance of Nabisco and the customer's business.
- Innovation and Creativity: Generating and implementing new and unique ideas and solutions that capitalizes on opportunities to benefits customers and Nabisco.
- Strategic Thinking & Planning: Thinking broadly and using a perspective that is larger than the sales function to create strategic customer business plans to drive Nabisco and customer growth.
- Industry, Business, & Category Knowledge: Maintaining and applying an understanding of the industry and Nabisco product knowledge to create effective customer business solutions and partnerships.
- Customer Partnership: Using sales and business approaches that provide service and value beyond customers' expectations and help customers identify and execute strategies for their business success.
- Selling and Inventory Management: Fully using sales and order management systems and technologies that ensure exceptional customer service while proving cost-effective for customer Nabisco.
- Information-Management: Accessing, interpreting and using customer and consumer information to improve fact based selling while working with internal and external customers to achieve desired results.
- Promotions/Merchandising: Identifying opportunities to use promotional and merchandising techniques to develop and support business-to-business relationships between Nabisco and customer organizations.
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility: Ability to change schedule on a daily basis to meet the demands of the business.
- Strong and Effective Communication Skills: Communicate with a broad range of store personnel on store level successes and opportunities, as well as with Mondelēz personnel.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Ability to identify a problem and solve with minimal guidance, in order to minimize any disruptions to the business.
- Ability to perform hard work in a face-pace work environment and meet the defined physical acitivies (lifting, bending, carrying, pushing, pulling, etc.).
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office and Internet) Requirements: College degree preferred. You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance and have access to internet. A flexible work schedule is required, including being available to work weekends and holidays. Previous Retail / Grocery experience a plus. Successful completion of drug test, MVR check, and general background check.Mondelēz is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer m/f/d/v.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000...