This flex-time field sales representative position is responsible for meeting or exceeding established program sales and market share targets by promoting multiple clients’ products and services to physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants in targeted offices with the appropriate designated reach and frequency within a given geographical territory. -Maintain call achievement targets and shared practice for the purpose of driving sales results.-Maintain consistent weekly work schedule including responding to e-mail and voice mail on a regular basis.-Responsible for meeting all PDMA sampling and inventory requirements.-Manage administrative responsibilities, including pre-call planning and post-call documentation; expense management; participation in conference calls, meetings, and other territory management activities.-Build strong relationships and customer loyalty. This position is for a FLEX TIME sales representative, only those interested in flex time positions will be considered.
Bachelor's Degree from a 4-year accredited college or university required
This position is for a FLEX TIME sales representative, only those interested in flex time positions will be considered.
- 1+ yr of pharmaceutical selling experience preferred or 2 years of business-to-business outside sales experience.
- Availability for manager field visits with reasonable advance notice.
- Ability to learn and comprehend complex medical and scientific information.
- Maintain current and competent working knowledge of portfolio of products to educate customer and increase customer’s likeliness to prescribe the product.
- Consistent track record of quantifiable sales accomplishments.
- Technical aptitude.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interface with client counterparts.
- Persuasive communication skills, a fortitude to sell and compete, and be a self starter.
- Computer Skills: Business Software (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record