eHealthInsurance Services, Inc.
Sales Representative - Individual & Family Plans, Health Insurance
eHealtInsurance is seeking a dynamic Sales Representative for its Individual and Family Sales department that will assist customers in making healthcare decisions, by carefully matching customers with the correct products and services. This person will be responsible for maintaining the highest level of professionalism and providing a great customer experience to all customers, while consistently meeting and/or exceeding monthly sales goals. This position will report to the IFP Sales Supervisor.
- Drive sales and revenue by assisting customers in making healthcare decisions primarily over the phone.
- Meet monthly sales and performance goals.
- Remain current on products and processes in a multi-product environment.
- Assist individuals and families to understand their insurance needs, and match them with the right products & services available to them by eHealthInsurance.com.
- Consistently attain monthly sales goals.
- Make outbound calls to follow up on and close business.
- Will typically possess 2+ years industry experience in a broker or insurance company sales environment with a successful track record of goal achievement.
- Excellent oral & written communications.
- Excellent computer software skills, i.e. Word, Excel, Project and internet skills.
- California Life and Health license.
- Prefer BA/BS in Business, Marketing or other sales related field of study.
- Strong internet related background preferable.
- Must be available for any shift which could include Saturday’s, Sunday’s and evenings until 9pm.
eHealthInsurance - 19 months ago
eHealth brought e-commerce to the insurance business. Through its eHealthInsurance subsidiary, the company sells health insurance online to...