- St. Louis, MO;
Marvin Windows and Doors, we have Careers – Built around you.™
We are committed to the development and growth of your career goals. Work for a company that knows the value of employees, relationships, quality, and guiding principles. Be proud of the company you work for and join our Dealer Direct team. We are currently seeking a
Commercial Sales Representative for our Arkansas and East Central to Southern Missouri market.
The ideal candidate will live and work out of St. Louis, MO.
• Develop relationships with commercial contractors, architects, designers and retailers of the commercial segment and provide them with unique solutions to their product and service needs
• Partner with Marvin territory managers in the region, providing technical assistance as needed
• Plan and implement organized activities to provide commercial firms with current product and service information
• Assist dealer in project management, including owner presentations, bid preparation, field verification, installation consulting and follow up
• Assess the training needs of the retail customer and provide training focused on commercial sales
• Participate in all relevant industry associations and trade organizations such as CSI, AIA, NAHRO, etc.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architectural Design, Business or a related field, or an Associate’s degree with equivalent experience
• Minimum 2 - 3 years of manufacturer level sales experience
• Preferred certifications: CSI/CDT and LEED-AP
• Excellent communication, computer, and presentation skills
• Previous building materials industry experience
• Willingness to travel as much as 50% of the time
If you meet these qualifications and are a high energy person ready to accept this exciting and challenging opportunity, please apply with cover letter and resume to:
Marvin Windows and Doors
PO Box 100
Warroad, MN 56763
ATTN: Kellie, HR
(Please send in Word format)
Marvin Windows and Doors - 13 months ago