ThyssenKrupp Elevator (TKE), a subsidiary of international conglomerate ThyssenKrupp AG, is an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and service of elevators, escalators & moving sidewalks. The TKE Americas business unit employs over 12,000 people with annual revenue in excess of $2 billion dollars.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corporation is currently seeking a Modernization Sales Representative to join our world class team in Honolulu, HI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
This position is responsible for successfully preparing and presenting capital plans and contract bids to customers and doing campaign modernization sales. Main focus will be organic modernization growth by securing modernization contracts with existing customer base.
· Secure modernization contracts by gaining a thorough knowledge of products, processes and customer relationships so that sales goals and profitability levels are achieved
· Maintain a market awareness of planned modernization projects and bidding strategies
· Respond to common inquiries from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
· Establish contact with prospects and qualify potential buyers of service and repair contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up on leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies
· Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service and repair offerings
· Close sufficient sales to exceed sales plan objectives
· Familiarity with reading blueprints preferred
· Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers and general contractors
· Ability to build new business associations / relationships and grow the TKE elevator business
· Generate leads for equipment upgrades/modernization
Job Requirements :
· Bachelor's degree or a combination of elevator sales experience strongly preferred
· Minimum of 3 years of Commercial/B2B Sales experience in a similar industry (contract sales)
· Previous elevator industry experience strongly preferred ; specifically in modernization a plus
· Previous construction experience preferred
· Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
· Mechanical aptitude and technical knowledge of elevators preferred
· Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
· Ability & willingness to work as a team player; must be able to work well with others
· Stable employment history with success in B2B field sales, experience selling services versus commodities in a highly competitive market
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus potential and an excellent 401(k) with immediate vesting along with an opportunity for long-term career growth.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all.
If you want to join a strong, stable, growing business and make immediate contributions, please apply online at www.thyssenkruppelevator.com to join our team.
Offer Relocation :
ThyssenKrupp - 18 months ago