We are currently looking for Sales Representatives to sell our products solution in this changing environment. Our Sales Representatives offer a variety of Life, Health, Retirement and Long-Term Care products from multiple highly rated carriers, so they can provide solutions driven guidance their clients need. As a Sales Representative, you'll provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution that best fits the needs of each individual client. A multi-line product portfolio provides an increased ability to cross-sell existing and new clients. With industry leading compensation and the ability to earn well-above industry averages, we believe Insphere has the capability to grow your income faster than you may have ever thought possible. Insphere also invests in your success by providing office, marketing and lead-generation support as well as ongoing training and career development.
Exceptional career opportunities:
Sales Representative Requirements:
- National strength and local focus
- Industry leading compensation including equity opportunity*
- Access to a broad portfolio of highly rated companies
- Extended client opportunities through cross-selling
- Innovative proprietary technology platform
- Continued support to grow and diversify your business
- Participation is subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements and plan terms and conditions.
- Sales and Marketing - Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Stable and successful career background
- Strong and ethical performance
- Coachable and competitive spirit
- Passion for making a difference in the community
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Maintain customer sales records, using automated systems as well as excellent time-management and phone skills
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following sales leads from existing clients
These are only a few of the reasons why you should consider joining one of the largest independent career agent distribution groups in the nation. Take the next step by requesting an appointment today!
Related terms: account executive, outside sales, insurance, B2B, agent, representative, producer, sales representative, AE, salesman, saleswoman, sales person, selling, life insurance, health insurance, insurance salesman, insurance salesperson, insurance, sales, customer service, retail, marketing, sales associate, sales representative, sales manager, consultant, producer, insurance sales, insurance agent, sales person, sales job, salesman, finance, assistant, management, entry level, entrylevel , sales rep, training, insurance
Monster - 11 months ago