A profile of Sartorius Sartorius is one of the world's leading providers of laboratory and process technologies and equipment. Our innovative products and high-quality services help customers around the globe implement complex and quality-critical processes in biopharmaceutical production and laboratory environments in a time- and cost-efficient way. Our key customers are from the biotech, pharma and food industries, as well as from public research institutes and laboratories. Sartorius operates its own production facilities in Europe, Asia and America, and also has sales offices and local representatives in more than 110 countries. Strongly rooted in the scientific and research communities and closely allied with customers and technology partner, the company is dedicated to its philosophy of "Turning science into solutions" every single day.
Business success driven by diversity and strong core values Sartorius operates as a global player in dynamic markets around the world. The Group has retained much of its home-grown identity - strong regional ties and a personal corporate culture that has remained strongly intact since the company's origins as a family business. Today, more than 5,000 people work together at Sartorius worldwide. They hail from a diversity of cultures with different traditions, work styles and languages. What unites all employees at Sartorius is their strong identification with the company and the common vision, mutual goals and strategies and a common set of values that all share: Sustainability, Openness and Enjoyment.
Become part of Sartorius' growing success! Due to the continued success and growth of our business, Sartorius is offering an exciting and challenging opportunity as a Sales Representative for Bioprocess Solutions. We are seeking a team member that is motivated, ambitious, and excited to partake in the growth of our company. The ideal candidate will not only achieve annual sales targets, but will also strive to exceed those targets. This candidate will be responsible for accounts in the San Francisco territory.
What you can look forward to accomplishing - Achieve annual sales target and fulfill corporate objectives within assigned territory
- Manage and grow an existing sales base within the territory and develop new customers
- Implement Assigned corporate objectives within the territory
- Work with Director of Sales to develop proposals and set pricing for customers
- Provide reports as requested by management
- Attend review meetings as requested by management to review current project and YTD sales
- Attend trade shows and and sales meetings as requested by sales management
- Report sales performance to Director of Sales
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company - Experience with products and processes involved in the cGMP manufacture of Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical and Diagnostic products.
- College Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Self starter
- Up to date computer skills MS Office
- Excellent territory management skills
- Some overnight travel required
sartorius - 13 months ago