MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. Posting Job Description The Sales Representative will develop and maintain selling relationship with high-image, high-volume accounts in key markets and channels. Drive brand building initiatives through the execution of nationally and locally developed programming and promotions. Meet and exceed volume and retail causal goals. Responsible for knowing the local trade dynamics and leading all consumer focused retail programs in their accounts, delivering increased volume growth and brand awareness.
- Drive volume growth, meeting and exceeding targets
- Successfully sell improved retail presence as per goals.
- Set up and execute programs and promotions in key accounts
- Attend/oversee and supervise promotional teams and event staff during brand promotions
Distributor Management and Relationship
- Drive distribution opportunities at retail.
- Develop strong relationships with on and off premise account owners/key staff in approximately 75 accounts
- Ensure accounts are adequately and properly merchandised with the most current materials and ensures 'Responsibility' messaging is appropriately displayed
Fiscal Responsibility and Planning
- Accountable for influencing distributor performance and execution within assigned accounts
- Coordinates and aligns with distributor organizations
- Develops strong relationships with managers at Distributor and key accts
- Manages total volume responsibility against monthly, quarterly, and annual plans
- Maintains fiscal discipline and adherence corporate guidelines
- Responsible for management of budget: determine market investments for short term and long term account planning (including managing agency experiential and promotions budgets as allocated)
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Solid analytical skills – basic finance/business skills
Effective problem solving
High energy team player with strong social skills
Must be willing to work nights and weekends (non traditional corporate hours)
MillerCoors - 14 months ago