Sales Representative - TX, NM, CO
Mounting Systems is one of the largest frame producers for solar applications. With more than 20 years of know-how in the market, the company is one of the most experienced producers of mounting systems and module frames for photovoltaic and solar thermal systems. Within the frame and mounting system sector, Mounting Systems offers customized solutions with market-leading technologies, professional project support and flexible production capacities in aluminum processing. In addition to mounting systems and components for photovoltaic and solar thermal products, its complete offering also includes frames for modules and collectors.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for all sales activities specialized in project-related business. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sales Representative
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients to meet sales goals.
- Drive market territory sales with a continuous pipeline of business.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to meet specific monthly targets;
- Maintain and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects to meet specific monthly targets.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales quotes and contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare status reports; including activity log, closings, follow-up, and adherence to established goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Quote follow-up to generate the sale.
- Up-selling and suggesting alternatives.
- Technical expertise for open ground and top mount systems.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- Coordinate delivery schedule with project coordinator, customer, logistics and production department.
- On-site support for customers.
- Trouble shoot any issues regarding wrong / late deliveries.
- Support customer with providing all necessary project documentation.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: Works closely with customers, Inside Technical Sales, Project Manager, and Customer Service.
1. Knowledge, skills & abilities:
2. Minimum educational level:
- Proven ability to obtain sales goals.
- Knowledge of ERP systems; Salesforce preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Ability to create long term customer relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone skills supported by strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within a team structure.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Technical background a plus (e.g. technical photovoltaic knowledge, technical sales, civil / mechanical engineer)
- Ability to learn highly technical components of product line.
- Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
- High degree of organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Ability to work within internal processes.
- Problem solving – process development.
- MS Office proficiency.
3. Minimum experience:
- B.S./B.A. preferred (or equivalent commensurate sales experience).
4. Physical Requirements:
- 3-5 years of proven sales or insides sales experience.
- Solar industry experience a strong plus
- Commensurate with office work – typing, phones, etc.
Mounting Systems - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard