Sales Representative - Technical Sales
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This position is accountable for the promotion and sale of a broad range of technical products/solutions/services under the direction of the Sales Manager - Technical Sales. Develops new sales opportunities and addresses and services the needs of established accounts. Utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages, and how they meet customer's needs.
1. Sets goals and objectives, develops sales/business plans, establishes call plans and strategies, develops account profiles and executes the sales plan.
2. Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
3. Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new.
4. Maintains a high level of customer satisfaction through increased availability/access, timely communication, placing accurate orders, tracking and expediting orders, and following up on accounts.
5. Assists management in training Sales Support personnel on products/solutions/services application and pricing.
Four year degree (technical/engineering preferred) or equivalent and 5+ years in power/utility business sales.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it’s like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let’s make the most of your energy.
United States-California-San Francisco
Schneider Electric - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -
If you're hungry for power, this company can help. Schneider Electric is a leading global manufacturer of equipment for electrical...