Cintas is currently looking for a Sales Representative to focus on new, business to business account development in our Uniform business. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting programs, and delivering a sales quota. Sales Representatives may also transport samples of products for presentations. Cintas provides a thorough training program, including product knowledge and development of our company sales process.
Our Sales Representative - Uniform partners enjoy
- Valid Driver's License
- High School diploma required; Bachelors Degree preferred
- New business to business experience preferred
- Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience or the successful completion of a Cintas sales training program required
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred
- Competitive Pay
- RRSP Match, DPSP Contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document...