We’re looking for aggressive Sales Representatives to chase new business in specific territories. At Maurer’s Textile Rental Services, Inc, we rely on our Sales Representative to drive our growth in the uniform, linen and facilities services rental industry. So we’re looking for a true seeker who isn’t afraid to make the calls and the face-to-face visits necessary to close new business. If you have a background of proven success in cold-calling and new-business generation, apply at the bottom of this page. |
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Sales Representative will have complete responsibility for driving sales in his or her local territory. With one office day per week and the rest in the field, the Sales Representative will have the freedom to succeed.
Maurer’s Textile Rental Services, Inc strives to provide exceptional quality and service as well as exceed customer expectations through our dedicated staff who has helped us grow and keep loyal, long-term customers. Maurer’s Textile Rental Services, Inc has been family owned and operated for 44 years! Founded in 1969, we’ve grown into one of the most trusted and appreciated Uniform, Linen and Facilities Rental companies serving the state of Michigan and Northern Ohio.
Authorities and Responsibilities
The Sales Representative will be responsible for 100% of the new business generated in their territory. This will include:
- Working with management to establish selling strategies and tactics that result in new account business generation.
- Scheduling and completing weekly cold calls, tele-prospecting, and other prospecting activities.
- Achieve annual sales targets and average weekly revenue quotas on a consistent basis.
- Ensure the successful installation and transition of accounts to the service team, to include accurate and timely completion of all contracts.
- Analyze prospective customers’ needs and meet those needs via proposals, negotiations and business contracts.
- Show continual professional development in industry, sales ability and time management.
The right candidate for this job will have a background which includes:
Applicants will be subject to pre-employment physical, drug screening, background check, and will be required to maintain a MDOT medical card, as well as a chauffeur's license.
- Proven success cold-selling B2B services.
- Outgoing, engaging, sales-motivated personality.
- Willing and able to travel daily within your local territory.
- Any experience in industrial markets is a plus.
- Organized with strong communication skills.
- Computer-literate and capable in MS Office and internet/email.
- Self starter with ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
Maurer’s Textile Rental Services, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please apply via the confidential application below. No direct calls or emails, please.
Maurers Textile - 15 months ago