Service Uniform (www.serviceuniform.com) is hiring a Sales Representative to hunt for new business in our market territory. When you join our team of successful professional sales reps, you’ll start with an excellent base salary, a strong commission plan and on-going training and support. A successful sales representative in our $2 billion industry can expect to build a six-figure income within 2 or 3 years. Teaming up with Service Uniform is an excellent career move.|
To the qualified candidate we offer:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A base+commission structure, with first year potential earnings of $60,000+.
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Extensive industry training
- Paid vacation
- Car allowance
- Cell phone
The Sales Representative reports directly to the Sales Manager. Duties include:
- Meet or exceed sales expectations per quarter of installed business.
- Prospect through cold calls, phone calls, referrals, direct mail, business directories, business listings, trade journals and any other sources deemed reasonable.
- Survey the qualified prospect through an effective tour and sound probing to identify the account's individual needs.
- Prepare presentation, proposal and pricing based on initial survey.
- Close the sale by completing a Service Agreement, Customer Fact Sheet and Credit Application.
- Follow the focused strategic sales model and the Service Uniform's consultative selling process.
- Participate in the weekly sales meetings.
- Maintain sales territory database to generate and maintain weekly sales activities and reports.
- Meet weekly activity requirements.
- Entering daily activity daily in CRM software.
To apply complete the confidential online application below. No calls, faxes, or email please!
- Effective time management skills and self motivated.
- Effective territory management skills.
- Any experience in industrial markets is a plus.
- Ability to read letters, reports, and video display terminals.
- Ability to move and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to communicate in English, both written and verbally.
- Excellent salesmanship (i.e. prospecting, identifying prospect needs, presenting, handling objections and closing skills)
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry and/or prior sales experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license with insurance and a clean driving record
Service Uniform - 17 months ago
Service Uniform specializes in uniform rental. Our goal is to not only to meet customer expectations but exceed them. We have built the...